Greg Holder, Pastor of The Crossing in St. Louis, offers encouragement to tech teams during the busyness of the Christmas season.
An Allen & Heath Qu-32 finds a home in the bluegrass state.
- Chroma-Q Inspire House Lights Provide Immersive Environment for Valley Creek Church
- Danley Sub Rocks the New Student Building at Dogwood Church
- Featured Product: ETX Powered Loudspeakers
- Chapel Hill Presbyterian Church Converts from Projection to Elation LED Video
- VMP Launches FP-MLPAB Medium Low Profile Flat Panel Articulating Wall Mount
Many churches face acoustical challenges in both their worship spaces and office environments. Learn about what you should consider when audio and voice projection mingle with privacy and productive communication in your house of worship.
- Expert Series: Is Saving Space with a Short-Throw Projector For Me?
- Using LED Video Panels as Lighting
- Special Report - Streaming Media During Holidays Pays Off
- Guide to Low Cost, Surface Mount Loudspeakers for Worship - Plus Buying Tips
- Special Report - Video Projection Planning for Multi-site Churches
- Guide - How to Create Warping Effects with Projectors
Many churches face difficulties in creating environments that appropriately distribute sound to all parts of the room. Check out how six churches dealt with the particular problems their sanctuaries presented.
- Top Ten Lighting Products from LDI
- High-Tech Atmosphere Offers A Different Way to Do Church
- For All to Hear: All Saints Episcopal Makes Audio Accessible to Everyone
- Martin Audio OmniLine Solves Problems For St. Andrews Cathedral
- Concert-Quality Sound Begins with a Technology Master Plan
- A Rookie’s Response to WFX