Stage lighting goes beyond just lights and bulbs. These 4 key parts will enhance your lighting and tell you what you need to know about each of them.
As part of a major renovation, the archdiocese engaged St. Louis-based Tech Electronics to address the sanctuary's ongoing audio issues.
- Powersoft Audio Brings Intelligibility, Clarity to St. Andrew Lutheran Church
- The Radial J48 Stereo Active Direct Box is Now Shipping
- 4 Objectives of Stage Lighting in the House of Worship Market
- Second Baptist Church Installs Two DiGiCo SD5 consoles
- Maranatha Fellowship Church Adds New Color With LED Fixtures From CHAUVET
Download this FREE White Paper from TechDecisions and Kramer to learn how to overcome the challenges that HDMI presents in a multi-point distributed Audio/Video installation.
- Behind the Pulpit: Solving Church Acoustics Challenges
- Using LED Video Panels as Lighting
- Special Report - Streaming Media During Holidays Pays Off
- Guide to Low Cost, Surface Mount Loudspeakers for Worship - Plus Buying Tips
- Special Report - Video Projection Planning for Multi-site Churches
- Guide - How to Create Warping Effects with Projectors
Environmental projection is a cutting edge technology--here's how it can enhance your church environment.
- 6 Churches that Overcame Audio Obstacles
- Top Ten Lighting Products from LDI
- High-Tech Atmosphere Offers A Different Way to Do Church
- For All to Hear: All Saints Episcopal Makes Audio Accessible to Everyone
- Martin Audio OmniLine Solves Problems For St. Andrews Cathedral
- Concert-Quality Sound Begins with a Technology Master Plan