Experts Share Top Digital Signage Trends
Whether its social networking or alert notification, the trends these digital signage leaders see will be on your radar.
Digital Signage News7 Reasons Why You Should Have a Projector in Your Worship Space Church On The Move Enhances Worship Message With Renewed Vision ProPresenter The First Academy Grows Their Network by Adding Digital Signage ROI: Return on Inspiration
Digital Signage ResourceROI: Return on Inspiration
Exclusive new research illuminates the "Digital Church" call for every community of faith.
We asked two industry leaders what trends they are seeing in the industry. Here are their observations.
Clive Fort, director of Product Management, Scala, Inc.
- We’re seeing the use of predictive and general analytics, to answer questions like ‘how can I improve my content based on historical and prediction data?’ This was initially for retail sites, but it may also prove useful for corporate locations, like to determine how successful content campaigns are.
- Social networking, and how it can be integrated into signage, how people can engage with it.
- How people can use their mobile device to engage with the signage, like scan QR codes, or use an app on the device to ask the screen to, say, show me more about this’ with a video.
- Interacting with touch-screen displays, which more people are now comfortable with, since they’ve been doing this on their smartphones and tablets.
Sean Matthews, president of Visix, Inc.
- Alert notification is becoming more popular as an influencer. E.g., for acute weather problems like tornadoes and flash floods, which impact hospitals, educational institutions, and houses of worship.
- Wayfinding. Using digital signage to help viewers know where they are, determine where they want to go and how to get there.
- Mobile and HTML5 support. HTML 5 is important for transient environments, where it can be harder to get someone to download an app.
- Social media integration. This helps people be more involved, which makes them more likely to read what’s being delivered.
Latest ResourceTips for Making Your House of Worship Better Equipped for Emergencies
Paul Boucherle provides 8 important steps when it comes to creating a safer place of worship.